Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Untitled #546

Yes. I have made 546 blog posts. That is only counting this site. I should get paid to do this. I got moved to the Oakville Longo's in a management position. Yesterday was my first day. it is a compliment to be sent their because it is the busiest store in the company. If you get sent to the Brampton Longo's, you fucking suck. That is where my old manager got sent when I took her job. It is very fast-paced. Makes more then twice as much as the old kitchen I worked in. but I am going to miss the place. I worked many thousands of hours in the building. I knew everybody from the purolator guy. The Wonderbread delivery guy, to the CEO. I did have three jobs in that building and spent a majority of my last three years there. Made some friends, and some enemies. Italians don`t like it when you call their offspring faggots. I usually just do it to prove a point. They claim to not care if people are gay or not. But like to bring up the fact that if their kid was, they would boot them into the street so fast. So when I ever mention how much their son gave good head last night... I guess I am generally just a shit-disturber. I just don`t like phobias. Homophobia, blackphobia. Or as that liberal trash likes to call it, racism. I like talking to people I don`t know that well. I think about what I am going to say a lot more. Conversational caution. Something I generally don`t practice. Unless I am talking to a knew person I like, or want to get laid. Funny how the way I go about making a friend, and getting fucked isn`t that to far off. Maybe I want to fuck my friends. When guys give girls relationship advice or observations, they always come across as having ulterior motives. I generally avoid doing it. But I kind of did it today. Most of the time I spent composing what I was saying was trying to make it seem like I didn`t. So I think in the end, it didn`t come out as intended. So next time I won`t give a fuck. Vulnerability is a hard thing to work with. But I love it because of how unabashedly they share their emotions. A rare inside glimpse into pure human emotion. Though some guy once told me you only see that when you murder someone.

No comments: