Wednesday, September 02, 2009

It has been more then two months since I have payed any attention to my faithful blog. A fair amount has happened I guess. I got my G2 a couple days after my last post. I bought an iphone which may be the smartest electronic purchase I have ever made. I got a promotion. Then I got asked to be moved. A lot of issues at work. More stress then I have ever dealt with in the workplace in recent weeks. Got a yellow card that should have never happened. I haven't had a day off in almost four weeks. Thank god everything is closed on Monday. Because I am exhausted. Realized why I hate talking to exes and why I split contact with them in the first place. I have played a lot of hockey this summer. Met some Mississauga boys who play every Sunday. But our season just ended because they all go to school next week. I should be in Cuba right now. But couldn't get the time off because my department is sooo fucked for staff and no one is looking. But I am going to take my brother and go in the winter instead. To my sister Tanya. I love you with everything I am.

No comments: