Saturday, April 04, 2009

I found this old notebook of mine. Maybe six or seven years old with just random shit jotted down in it. So I am going to record it in here so I can throw it out. I don't even know if I wrote this stuff or if it was just quotes from shit that I like.

"You set off a riot in the maximum level security of my heart."

"I bought stake in a mace company just before society crumbled."

"The Noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding."

"Sometimes I think everything I want was everything I had."

"If gays want to be married and be miserable like the rest of us, we should let them."

"Sinister-Latin for left-handed."

"Fuck. I got a boner that just won't quit. Excuse me while I go to the bathroom and fire off some knuckle children."

"Karaoke: Japanese for empty orchestra."

"You make me feel more important than a dwarf surrounded by midgets."

No comments: