Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Both of my evaluations were done at work this week. I got healthy raises in both my jobs. I love raises. I am doing the same amount of work for more money. I love the news in the morning. Just reading about this twenty one year old Massachusetts (sp?) kid killing two of his sisters. The cops walked into the house while he was in the middle of decapitating his sister and then he tried to kill his third sister when police shot him dead. Parents decided to bury their son with the two sisters he murdered. Interesting choice by the parents. But they are parents. So the most highly irrational being when it comes to there kids. The biological attachment makes you stupid. And people think I am disturbed because I am anti-religious and dress in black. Watch out for the normal looking, sister decapitating kids. They are more disturbed then I am apperently. I have been mulling over this dillemma in my life lately. A small one. But one that is very prominent on my mind. My Father is coming to do his testimony at my Grandmother's church. I think he is also going to sing and all this other bullshit.

My whole family is comin up. I mean everyone. And this big day is planned for May 24th. She has been guilting me into attending it. But the last thing I want to do is rehash the old days of going to church with my whole family. Those aren't pleasant memories by any stretch of the imagination. My Grandmother keeps telling me a little church won't kill me. No it won't. But it will ruin my day and probably affect my week. But I thought of a solution to my problem. Just don't tell my family. I am going to ask my boss to schedule me from ten to six that day. I was going to use the Dowdall's one year anniversary as an excuse. But then I realized that isn't usually an event where friends are involved. So I scrapped that rather quickly. It may sound like a small thing to you readers. But some of the worst memories in my life is church with the family. I can't think of a worse way to spend my weekend. And plus, I would just embarass them anyway. Because I'll be fucked if I dress up for it. I will come with raped women on my shirt and an upside down cross around my neck. If I have to go to church I generally do my best to make the spineless religious folk squirm a bit. Maybe I should go and handout pro-abortion tracks. Have an example on it like "When your faithful spiritual leader is diddling your daughters in counselling, how is he going to keep it from you and maintain your faith in trust in him as a path to god without abortion to cover up his seed busting in your daughters vag? Abortion. For the maintenence of faith."

No comments: