Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring is being a fuckin' cock tease. I keep getting caught in the weather with just a hoody because I refuse to wear my winter coat anymore. It is spring damnit! I had a weekend of hockey and beer again. Hung out with my cousin who I hadn't seen in a while. She now lives in Toronto. Went to Nicole's and Mike's baby-bration. In a month there will be a tiny Dowdall. I won't know what to do with myself. Haha. I still don't want an overgrown abortion of my own, but I can appreciate others. Especially since it doesn't cost me money or take my sleep from me at night. Or knaw on my nipples like a trailblazer on beef jerky. I got some acid for a rainy day. Or a sunny day. It has been quite a long time since I have done it. Since it isn't very readily available by purchase, I got it even though I don't really feel like doing it at this point. But on some gorgeous day in the park this summer, I am sure it will be fitting for me to consume.

No comments: