Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I had a fantastic weekend. It was beautiful and sunny. I had the whole weekend off which is a first since I went to Montreal for my birthday. Kris showed up into town for a few hours on Saturday. He was on his way to NYC. His timing was perfect because that was the first day we played hockey this year. So Mike, Jimmy, Kris and I went to the rink to play and there were already two full teams playing. But they let us join in. After they left we played our own games and drank beers. I also saw Jimmy read for the first time. it was about time. But he generally is always doing readings on weekdays. And I am pretty much never available then. Heard some douche trying to imitate Thom York singing about how much he hates his parents. His falsetto made my ears scream for mercy. So I just drank more wine.

No comments: