Sunday, October 05, 2008

Untitled #447

I had a great time with Jimmy, Erro, Jon, Seb, and Kayla on Friday night. We were ringing in Jimmy's birthday. We had Innes & Gunn, Davidoff's, Montecristo's and a bottle of Rogue. It was fun. Later in the night we decided to go get street meat and there was a party that was at this house and was also on the street out front. We decided to crash it. So we did. We went inside the house. We found it lame. Well. Erro and I did. Jimmy and Seb stayed inside for a bit. But while I was outside two cruisers pulled up. So I quickly ditched my beer. They started bitching out the owner of the place. While this exchange was going on i was trying to call Jimmy and tell him not to walk out with his booze because the fuzz were being party poopers. Well the fool didn't pick up. Him and Seb walk out and get nabbed as soon as they walk off the sidewalk. The cops were fucking assholes too.Jimmy is generally always polite and smiling. But for somereason the cops thought Jimmy was smirking and told him to stop fucking smirking and to wipe that smirk off of his face. They were just all around fucking assholes cops. Rude as hell.So seb got two tickets. Jimmy got one. But Jimmy lied about his last name. Haha. So he should be good. It was a fun time. Oh yes. Whoever can tell me first what the average gas price in Ontario was on December 13th 1983, I will get them drunk. Or if you don't drink, I will give you a prize.

No comments: