Monday, September 29, 2008

Untitled #443

Man. I saw Origin this past week with Kris. Absolutely the most intense thing I have ever witnessed or experienced. Love. Pffft. Didn't hold a candle to this experience. Having your first born is pale in comparison. The Nazis being beaten by the Allies. Not near as impressive. I really had a mind blowing evening. It was just so extreme and unreal. They played their shit almost perfectly live. And it is one of the most technical bands I have ever heard next to Spawn of Possession. And even at times they are more technical. The speeds on the albums they play is insane. But they actually played live far faster. I didn't see any neo-nazis at the Opera House this time. Or I would have gone into the pit again to kick their fucking asses. If you want a small taste of the musicianship I experienced, go here. www.myspace.com/origin666 Listen to the song The Aftermath. They opened with that. It was mindblowing.

No comments: