Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Untitled #435

My God. What a wonderful day. Those close to me know that recently I have decided to give internet dating a shot. Since in general I don't have time to find women worth dating. Just a lay here and there. Which is alright don't get me wrong. But I like any normal man, like to have pussy on call. That is all dating really is anyways. A friend who is also a booty call. Anyways. I met this girl yesterday that I have been talking to for about a week. We went to Wonderland. I didn't want to do anything boring and first date like. Dinner and a movie. What a gay idea. Especially the movie part. How am I supposed to talk and get to know you that way. Wonderland is perfect. You are having a lot of intense fun. But you are also standing in a lot of lines all day. So I had a lot of time to talk and get to know her and you know. You want to know if you can stand each other for a second outing. And we both had an incredible time. I laughed a fuck load all day yesterday. She is kind of my opposite. Never has drank. Doesn't smoke. Virgin! Which is fucking crazy. Comes from a religious family. She isn't religious thank Goodness. She is also a very tall goddess. Five foot eleven. Anyways everyone. Internet dating is so fucking easy. You are an idiot if you never get anyone online. I am not kidding.

No comments: