Monday, August 25, 2008

Untitled #424

Thank god inventory is over. I fuckin' hate doing it. Yet I am always scheduled in to do it. Should have more strategically planned my holidays. I am going to go up to Sauble today after work with some friends from work. They are renting a place for a week up there and want me to come down when I can. And since one of them couldn't make it down until today, I will go now. Been a long time since I just relaxed on the beach, drinking some brewskies and smoking joints. It will be fun. And the women, good lord the women. Stunning. Just seeing my co-workers in bikinis will be a treat. They are absolutely lovely croatians, italians, and polish women. And I love hanging out with Jason. He is a huge guy from the meat department. But he is a sweet heart. I am bored of writing this. But those grey/brucers I want to see, expect a call from me this afternoon. Cheers!

No comments: