Saturday, August 23, 2008

Untitled #422

I am now feeling well enough to write in here. My last day of my vacation I started to get sick. My lungs hurt and I wasn't smoknig too much. By my first day back at work. I was sitting in the wine storage room shaking with fever trying not to be snappy with the customers. I felt incredibly shitty. The following day I still felt bad. Not as bad. But having to work thirteen hours that day still made me feel like shit. And for a two day stretch I couldn't drink coffee or smoke cigarettes. So that explains my absenteeism. My holidays were amazing. Summer Slaughter Tour was Incredible. It was great as always to see Necrophagist. Neuraxis blew me away. As did Beneath the Massacre and Dying Fetus. Played hockey of course on my week off. Did some exstacy with the friends. Hung out in the park late at night all high with bottles of gatorade and water talking about god knows what that seemed important at the time. It was a grea tand really relaxing weekend. Spent it with close friends. Did a lot of fun shit. Haha. Had all you can eat wings at Hooter's with Jimmy and his biznatch and some random straight edge kids. Fucking straight edge kids. I pointed out to them that they had better be virgins. Because no sex before marriage is a key part of being a straight edger. Anyways I am not going to go into too much detail about my holidays. It would take me a long fucking time. But I needed it. Unfortunately I didn't come back from it refreshed. I came back from it sick.

No comments: