Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Untitled #552

It has been a while. I often come to this site with the intention of posting something. Then I get emotionally exhausted at the idea of trying to explain thoughts I am having in a linear fashion. Plus my rational side sometimes tells me "none of this is the fucking internets business!" I am moving to Toronto as of Oct. 1st, and also getting transferred to the big, new, Longo's downtown Toronto. *yawn* I know. Fuck this laptop is really hot on my lap right now. I am supposed to be swimming right now. A. Because it is really hot, and B. Because I said I was going to too. But I was just dodging an awkward social situation the easy way. Too hot to do otherwise. I was supposed to meet up with this girl this afternoon, and you who know me, know that I am often meeting up with random women here and there. But I am losing interest in it. I blew her off by telling a white lie. (really should stop doing that) Oh! I haven`t had a cigarette in a week. I know readers jaws just dropped. But I felt it was time to quit. I think I am going to try and quit lying next. I tell too many white lies sometimes. And I am a pot smoker, so I don`t always have the greatest memory to keep track of them. So much else to say. But the wrong people read this for me to be able to say it. Sometimes I wish the old me was back where I didn`t care who knew what about me. Everyone in the world can know how I feel about people, but the person themselves cannot always. This way I think I make my own life more complicated. Wait. I am not sure if that is desireable. Ha! Also something hilarious I wish I could share. Cheers!

No comments: