Thursday, April 15, 2010

Untitled #543

Some of the most pointless activities in life are when you are in a position of responsibility. I have a Manager's meeting today at Head Office. All it does is waste a perfectly, possibly, productive day. I never learn anything useful. It isn't like they equip me with knowledge tools that I can practically implement in my day to day work. I swear the pointless shit you do when you have responsibility, is just shit created to create higher paying jobs. Watch. It will be a gorgeous sunny day today too. And I am going to be stuck inside talking about "wins" for my department. Then have the exact same discussion we always have. Shoot around ideas about how to lower shrink and Raise GP. Everyone's ideas will be the same. Push the sales, protect the bottom line. And we will all act like it is a brand new idea and stroke the ego a little bit. Why can't I make good money without having to sit through bullshit? If there is a way, I haven't found it yet. Playoff hockey started last night. So good luck socializing with me the next little while. Unless you want to watch hockey as well. I bought a carton of Prime Time's. I have so much tobacco product on my desk right now. I am a smoker's wet dream.


49 more years :(

No comments: