Monday, December 29, 2008

Untitled #488

Boxing day on was good times. Spent time with friends really. And a gathering of friends at Christmas time is a lot less traditional then gathering with family. And I can't get drunk with the immediate family. I told you about the rap Jimmy and I wrote on the bus back from Montreal. Well I am going to shamelessly promote The Cuban Missile Crisis Dance Party on my blog. We recorded that song and put it on our myspace. I know I know a lot of Christians who read this blog. So to let you know, you will burn in hell if you listen to this song. It is filthy. But hilarious. Good thing followers of the Christ don't like to laugh. Here is the URL. Enjoy. Watch for us on the top Billboards.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=389855324

It is the song called Jacob Bader Master Bader.

No comments: