Thursday, November 06, 2008

Untitled #461

I was asked by a friend as to why I ever felt the need to get rid of people out of my life. Did I do it to hurt them? She doesn't see the reasoning in this. Well, in my experience, you go through stages of life with certain people. Certain people only fit into your life during these stages. Because I realize that, clinging onto the ideal of knowing everyone for life, is far more hurtful. If anything, I try and spare people I may hate later on. When I am spiteful, I am far more hurtful. To me, it is often the only logical approach. I don't like hurting people anymore. Getting rid of some people out of your life is to me, ripping the bandaid off quickly. Pain is sharp and instant, but not lasting. Whereas trying to force something that shouldn't be, can cause explosions and personal clashes that are not needed. I don't know. Maybe I am crazy. Does it make sense to you?

No comments: