Saturday, August 30, 2008

Untitled #427

I spent the last day or so in Toronto. I had a good time. I got to see Erro who I hadn't seen in a while. Showed a bunch of the new metal bands I have been listening and some old ones that he just didn't know about. Saw Kelsey. I hadn't seen her in years and years. She was a Southampton broad I think. Used to date a friend of mine. We drank on Rebecca's and Ashley's porch. Gorgeous porch. Huge. Has a couch on it. So I was smoking and drinking Leffe in ultimate comfort. Met this girl Laura. Had a long conversation with her, Jimmy, and Erro about Erro's penis. She had the most intense eye contact of anyone I had ever met. I kind of got lost in her stare. She had these big sorrowful eyes that are heartbreaking in a good way. I don't know, I am drawn to that look. One month until hockey season starts folks. So if you want to socialize with me, do it while you still can. I will be going into hiding when hockey starts. No more shaving or showering. I have a live in nurse so I actually don't have to the toilet. She can just clean me up when I shit and piss myself. Comatose I will be. Haha. Not really. But I am pumped.

No comments: